Thursday, July 16, 2009

Camping Trip

We went camping with some friends for a last hurrah before our good friends, the Cox family, moves to Washington State. There were 5 families: 10 adults and 20 kids. The 2 extra kids by my family were additions as their mom is about to have a baby. We just went up to Mt.Charleston which is only 45 min. away. Perfect for people with a lot of little kids.

Anyway, we had a great time. We got very dirty, used the first aid kit a lot, and temporarily lost a few kids (one of which was Palmer), and didn't get much sleep, but no permanent damages were sustained and the kids had a blast. The adults had a good time too (especially when the kids fell asleep.)

3 comments:

  1. that is very brave to go with all those kids! Sure sounds like a total blast though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party- almost makes me want to go camping....almost...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl-
    I found your blog! Your family is so beautiful! I sounds like all is well I miss seeing you guys! Hopefully sometime soon! email me at kiraprince@cox.net

    ReplyDelete