Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Friends

I went to the movies tonight with my good friend, Liz Rasmussen. Liz and her family are moving to Utah and I am sad. We have been very good friends with the Rasmussens and we will all miss them. Liz and I were commenting tonight that change has gotten more difficult. I don't know if we crave stability as we get older, or if it has more to do with wanting stability for your kids. Either way, I wish I could just make everyone stay here. Las Vegas is a transient city, and with the current economic problems that has intensified. A lot of the people we associate with ,work in some way with building or real estate, therefore a lot of people have been losing their jobs. Us one of them, but we have decided to try and still make things work here. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment