Saturday, May 16, 2009

No time, no technical ability... why not, I'll do it anyway!

So I decided to enter the world of blogging. I know, it doesn't make sense as I don't even have time/energy to vacuum up the food all over my kitchen floor, but when do I ever make sense. My blog development is taking the place of sleep as here it is almost midnight, but Bryan is working all night and sometimes I think that I feel guilty sleeping when he has to work all night. It doesn't make sense I know, but either does me blogging. There are a handful of people that I would like to stay better connected with, and hopefully this will help with that. Not to mention the fact that I haven't kept a journal since junior high, so maybe I can finally count blogging as journal ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment